SEO and keyword research go hand in hand, it is one of the most essential parts of modern SEO. Doesn’t matter if you’re just starting your blog, or if you’re an old-time digital marketer. To generate traffic and achieve your goals, the use of the right keywords is more than important. You need the help of the best keyword research tool for finding the right keyword in 2023. There are a variety of tools you can use that go a step beyond ordinary keyword research. We’ve compiled a list of keyword research tools in 2023 that can be perfect for you to build an SEO-friendly business.
Top Keyword Research Tools
1. Google Keyword Planner
What can be better than a keyword research tool offered by Google itself? Google keyword planner is a simple tool that offers a set of basic yet powerful features. It’s definitely not one of the most user-friendly tools but it is one of the top accurate sources of finding keyword data on the market. The keywords that it offers come straight from Google search results. If you want, you can do keyword research based on paid marketing.
- Users can search for commercial keywords using the “top of page” bid range.
- Probably the most accurate search volume as the keyword data comes directly from Google’s search engine.
- Best tool for business websites.
- The tool is absolutely free to use.
2. Kparser Keyword Suggestion Tool
If your keyword research extends beyond Google, then Kparser is the ideal & free keyword research tool. You can a wide set of tools and it is extremely user-friendly and intuitive. The tool’s UI is completely optimized to help you improve the performance, you can set a ton of filters for keyword research.
Using Kparser, you can do keyword research based on your choice of parameters such as rank, volume, and CPC. You can export up to 2000 keywords in a CSV format on a free account.
- 15 sources of parsing
- 38 languages for keyword research
- Real-time data
- Advanced filters for better research
- Can offer up to 2000 keywords on a free account
3. Exploding Topics
Exploding topics is not a new tool in the industry as opposed to others. The tool was built to provide ideas for content-based topics that are about to come into trend. Using the tool, you can get a head start and start creating content that no one has created till now. The tool is user-friendly and highly convenient for creating SEO-friendly content.
- Can cut the keyword research time in half
- Is the only tool that offers ideas on possible future trending topics
- A comprehensive set of filters for better keyword research
4. LSI Graph Keyword Tool
Latent semantic indexing (LSI) keywords are a specific type of keywords that are semantically linked to one particular tool or search. LSI Graph tool can help you search thoroughly for a particular website or piece of content. Using the tool you can search for keywords that are custom built for you, keywords that may work for you won’t work for others.
- Offers unique keywords for your topic and niche
- Find the top-performing content for your keywords
- The basic plan comes at $27/mo.
Over 3 billion Google searches are made every day and more than 20% aren’t even utilized by businesses. Using those particular keywords can lead to better user engagement and better ranking. AnswerThePublic offers a sneak peek into the autocomplete data from search engines and offers better insight into your keywords.
The tool can be utilized for better customer insight, and you can build a more comprehensive SEO strategy and offer meaningful content to your customers. The content that no one offers and the content that users need.
- Assists in providing more useful content to your audience.
- Intricate software reduces the time consumed during keyword research.
- Free trial available
- The perfect tool for unique niche businesses.
KWFinder is one of the best keyword research tools you’d find. If you’re new to KWFinder, you can use their beginner guide to learn how the tool works.
If you’re looking for a tool that can help you find keywords with low difficulty, then KWFinder is the one you should try. It contains a whole range of features.
KWFinder basic plan costs $29.90/mo. This plan is ideal for freelancers and small businesses.
- Unique and easy-to-use design.
- Find keywords in any language you want.
- Get accurate volume and keyword difficulty data.
- In-depth SERP overview alongside a list of suggestions.
- Advanced filters to refine your keyword search.
Ahrefs Keyword Explorer
Ahrefs is not just a keyword explorer tool. It’s a complete SEO suite. Regardless, Ahref’s keyword-finding capabilities are not less than other tools. Ahrefs offers a broad and detailed keyword report. The reports contain volume data, keyword difficulty metrics, and more.
Ahref’s basic plan costs $83/mo. Ahrefs is the most expensive keyword explorer tool.
- Accurate keyword difficulty score.
- 1,000+ keyword suggestions.
- Works in more than 171 countries
- Click metrics for improving CTR.
- Thorough SERP overview.
Conclusion: Best Keyword Research Tools
Now that you’ve gone through our list of best keyword research tools, you can pick one and finally start your SEO journey. Now, most businesses tend to pick free tools, but your choice should be of tools that work for your niche. Start the choosing process by analyzing your budget and then considering the focus of your brand’s SEO strategy.
If budget is your primary concern while looking for free keyword research tools, then you need to pick Google Keyword planner as it offers the best keywords. For more focused and niche-concerned tools, you need to pick other tools.