MY HR KP Login. The Oracle Fusion Cloud Human Capital Management has expanded its services to Kaiser Permanente. They have combined the two services together. The new service is now named Kaiser Permanente Human Resource Connect.
With this new service deployment, the workforce can quickly manage the day-to-day challenges. Oracle Cloud HCM enhances the features of Kaiser Permanente Human Resources. It makes Kaiser HR personnel free and allows them to focus on other important tasks.
The HR department can free up time to improve the working quality of an employee. In the HR employee training sessions, the features shall drive novel ways of the learning process. This new HR feature makes it easy for HR to make better decisions.
The Oracle Cloud HCM Deployment has helped Kaiser in streamlining its HCM systems. The implementation of the Cloud HCM has also helped the healthcare industry in building better workflows.
The cloud-based HCM solutions are there to simplify and modernize the workflows. Kaiser Permanente has replaced the current technology with Oracle Cloud HCM, and it has some great benefits to offer.
Employee Kaiser Permanente: MY HR KP Login
An employee of Kaiser Permanente requires a National User Identification Number (NUID) to log in to the My HR KP portal.
The steps to logging into KP my HR portal are as follows:
- Visit the My HR KP official website: https://hrconnect.kp.org/.
- The first page will be the Welcome HR Connect page. Now choose your location and the group you belong to.
- After doing that, the page will redirect you to the Kaiser Permanente home page. Click on the login or the sign-in button. Then you’ll be redirected to the employee login portal.
- The employee should enter the NUID, and click on the sign-in button. The page will then redirect you to the My HR KP Login dashboard.
How to Recover Forgotten NUID?
- Click on the “Forgot NUID” button and you’ll be redirected to the web portal to the recovery page.
- Enter your first and last name, and date of birth, and then click on the continue button.
- The web portal will then verify the information you have entered. If the information is valid, it will send you an email that contains your NUID.
How to Recover Forgotten Password?
If you’ve lost or forgotten your password, then here are the steps to follow to regenerate a new one.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” button, and the page will redirect you to a new page.
- On the new page, enter your NUID and date of birth, and then press Continue.
- The web portal will send the password reset link to the registered email ID.
- Go to your email ID, and open the link.
- Enter your new password twice and then click on “Change Password.”
- Go back to the login page again, and log in to my HR KP.
Is Kaiser Permanente the Best Healthcare Company?
Kaiser Permanente is headquartered in Oakland, California, and was founded in 1945. Since then, the company has been working in multiple verticals. Their services include:
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan
- Kaiser Foundation Hospitals and Subsidiaries
- Permanente Medical Groups
Healthcare practitioners are responsible for taking medical decisions. They are always helping the Kaiser Foundation remain at the top. The medical group makes sure to put in its best efforts to deliver the best possible results.
Kaiser Permanente Healthcare Database
Now that you know about my HR KP, you should also know about the Kaiser Permanente Healthcare database. They’re definitely one of the market leaders in the healthcare industry.
According to sources, they have:
- 12.5 million members
- 39 hospitals
- 734 medical offices
- 23,656 physicians
- 65,005 nurses
- 217,277 employees
In 2021, the company’s total annual revenue was $93.1 billion. And the locations of their main operations are Northern California, Colorado, Georgia, Hawaii, Southern California, Mid-Atlantic States, Washington, and more.