It is a well-known fact that every Netflix account can save up to 5 profiles with their recommendations, settings, and customizations. If you have created a profile for Netflix, then Netflix assigned you a default profile picture from their own list of avatars.
If you find them boring, or if you want to add a hint of personalization to your profile, then you can add a custom Netflix profile picture.
Don’t worry, if you don’t know how to change Netflix profile picture, then just follow this guide to the end.
How to Change Netflix Profile Picture – Complete Steps
There’s only one way to change your Netflix profile picture. You have to go to Google Chrome and download a Chrome extension named Custom Profile Picture. You’ll easily be able to find the extension after following these steps:
- Open Google Chrome on your browser.
- Search “Chrome Web Store”.
- Click on the first website that shows up.
- In the top left corner, you’ll find a search box named Custom Profile Picture.
- Once the results show up, click on the extension.
- Then, click on the Add to Chrome option on the Google Chrome Store.
- Once you’re done, click on Add Extension from the popup.
If you already have a Netflix subscription, then after logging in, go to your profile page. If you’re shown 4-5 different profiles, just click on your name to go to your profile. From there, go to the settings tab.
Steps to Set Custom Profile Picture For Netflix:
- Open the browser on your device Tap on the Extensions icon at the top right of the Google Chrome tab and then select a Custom profile picture for Netflix.
- After that, choose any picture that you want to use as your custom Netflix profile picture. Then, click on Upload Custom Profile Picture in the box.
- Now click on Select Image next to Image. This step is directed by your computer folder.
- Thereafter locate the image that you want to see, select it, and then tap on Open. Your image must be smaller than 5MB.
- Once the image is uploaded, you can change its alignment. The extension provides you with an alignment tool as well.
- When you finished the cropping work then tap away from the extension to close it, after that reload the Netflix page, and you will see your newly customized profile picture.
Conclusion – Custom Profile Picture
Netflix is the top streaming platform in the world and it presents movies, web series, videos, and much video-related content. But many people are not happy with their profile picture and want to change it to a custom Netflix profile picture.
Hopefully, now you know how to change your Netflix profile picture. People can use their profile picture with Google Chrome Extension. This custom profile picture extension provides the facility to customize Netflix profile pictures to fulfill the desire of Netflix users.