Even though Instagram offers the option of saving posts, sometimes we forget. What happens now when you want to find the posts you liked? Fortunately, there’s a way you can find liked posts on Instagram.
If you’re reading this guide, then chances are you’re looking for solutions on “how to find liked posts on Instagram.”
Instagram is the 4th most used social media platform worldwide. It allows users to share pictures and videos with their followers as a post. An average Instagram user regularly sees hundreds of posts and likes them, but hardly saves them. So, once a post is gone from your feed, you can consider it gone for good. Unless you know how to find posts you’ve liked Instagram.
In this guide, we’ll be covering the steps that will help you learn how to find liked posts on Instagram. Keep reading.
Steps How To Find Liked Posts On Instagram
If there’s that “ONE” particular meme, or post you want to find again, then these steps will help you the most. Follow these steps to learn how to find likes on Instagram:
- First, open your Instagram profile and then click on the hamburger menu at the top right corner. From the list of options that pop-up, click on “Your activity” option.
- In your activity section, click on “Interactions” and then select “Likes” to view posts you’ve liked on Instagram.
- Here you see all the posts including images, videos, and reels that you liked before. You can shots these posts by oldest to newest, newest to oldest and specify a duration after clicking on the “Shot & filter” option.
How To Find Liked Posts On Instagram- From Your Friends Profile?
On Instagram, You can see what all your friends have liked on your Instagram post, videos, reels, etc. Instagram contained the Following tab that recorded all liked posts until October 2019. Although we can not check liked posts of others now.
So, to check your friend’s liked posts you will have to manually visit your friend’s follower list. Here you can check recently liked posts of your friend. If you want to try this process you must follow the below steps:
- First, open your friend’s Instagram profile and then click on the “Following” section.
- Thereafter tap on a particular person that your friend follows. Once you’re on their profile, scroll through their posts and you’ll be able to see “ Liked by < Friend Name>” above the post caption.
- If you have multiple common friends with this third person, you can also tap the “likes counter” to view the complete likes list. If your friends follow this third person then you will see the following button beside your friends’ names on the likes counter.
There are two methods to find previously liked Instagram posts through the Instagram application. Through these processes, you can find all previously liked reels, photos, and videos from your Instagram profile as well as your friends’ profiles.